5 reasons swimming is good for you!
Staying healthy is a great reason to get a new pool this Summer!
Swimming is a great workout because you need to move your whole body against the resistance of the water.
“An hour of vigorous swimming will burn up to 650 calories. It burns off more calories than walking or biking!”
Swimming is a good all-round activity because it:
- keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
- tones muscles and builds strength
- provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming
If you have any questions or would like to talk to our team about an upcoming project please feel free to give us a call or email our team.
<a href=”https://renxtend.com.au/contact-us/”>Contact Renxtend</a>