how we do things
At Renxtend, we aim to make the building process easy and clear for our clients to understand from concept to completion.
IF YOU NEED PLANS
Contact Renxtend to discuss your requirements for the project with our experienced Building team.
- A meeting will be scheduled with our Architect/designer to discuss design requirements.
- An estimate is then prepared for the project to the design requirements. Concept plans and documents are prepared for the clients review.
- A quote is then prepared for the client Plans and all related documents are then submitted for council approval.
- Once approved, Construction certificate is obtained and the project commences.
IF YOU HAVE PLANS
Contact the Building Team, A meeting is arranged where plans and requirements are discussed and exchanged.
- A quote for the project is prepared.
- Once plans are approved if not already, a construction certificate is obtained and work commences
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your next project or for a quote.